Class 1 Fluid Hauler
Location: Grande Prairie
Job Type: Full-time
TLR Enterprises is the Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people.
This is a full-time
Class 1 Fluid Haulers are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the equipment for various applications and clientele.
Our Grande Prairie location is currently looking for an experienced Class 1 Fluid Hauling Operator to join the TLR team. The successful candidate will be responsible for safely driving and operating fluid transport units throughout the Grande Prairie Region. Applicants MUST have experience hauling in the Grande Prairie area.
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites to deliver production chemicals.
- Drive and operate a variety of units (i.e. body job, tanker, super B).
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service.
- Complete all required paperwork on a daily basis, such as drivers logs, pre/post trip inspection reports, and field level hazard assessments.
What does it take to work for TLR.?
- Class 1 License, clean 5-year driver abstract required.
- Previous TDG fluid handling experience preferred (e.g. tanker or super B).
- Minimum three (3) years over the road driving experience.
Adherence to Internal Policies / Practices
- Communicate with all other employees with respect and integrity.
- Contribute to the provision of a safe working environment by modeling and complying with appropriate safety instructions and behaviors.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by adhering to health and safety practices at work.
- Comply with all reasonable instruction from management and use safety equipment where provided.
- Adheres to company policy with respect to human resource practices.
- Adheres to company policy with respect to document security and privacy responsibilities.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Team builder with good communication skills and a capacity to engage audiences across all levels.
- Capability to manage conflict and change effectively.
- Good analytical and reasoning capabilities.
- Consultative orientation and efficient time management skills.
- Ability to act with discretion and treat confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent customer service.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please include references on resume.
Grande Prairie Head Office
8716-108 Street Unit# 202
Grande Prairie, AB
8601 – 99 Street
We will be happy to assist you!